If you’re looking for a contractor that will meet your tight & limited access excavation in Melbourne needs neatly, efficiently and at a price you can afford, welcome to Confined Cut Earthmoving. Our many satisfied customers will attest to our great work. Now, you can benefit too!
Throughout its years of operation servicing Melbourne, the Dandenong Ranges & the Yarra Valley, Confined Cut Earthmoving has established a solid reputation for providing the best in excavation services at a price that is affordable, fair and suits the customer. Combined with our strict attention to detail and easy-to-deal-with attitude. The end result: a perfect excavation and a happy customer.
Experienced tight access earthmoving & excavation
- Site Cuts for your new shed, deck, extension, car parking or entertaining area
- Trenches for electrical, data, water, gas, sewer, irrigation and open drains
- Rock & Soil Distribution around your property. Including rock placement as a landscaping feature
- Landscaping preparation for the DIY gardener
- Retaining walls from cuts and preparation all the way to full construction of timber or concrete walls.
- Post Holes for retaining walls, posts, poles, trees and shrubs.
- Driveway Repairs and Resurfacing
- Land Levelling to give you more use of your sloping block
- Clean Ups, post building site cleans or general garden tidy ups.
See how we can add value to your property!
We Perform on Time and at Your Convenience
The Confined Cut Difference
Confined Cut takes pride in maintaining the high standards to which we operate. All of our equipment is owned by us, new, insured and well-maintained. We will provide you with above-average service at below-market-average rates.